To provide the knowledge and ability to apply effective methods and tools used in continuous improvements and problem solving. Further, you will gain the knowledge and ability to apply these methods and tools effectively which lead to substantial improvements in profitability, cost efficiency, and customer satisfaction. After completion of the course, participants will be able to analyse and improve process output more effectively. The course offers a Green Belt diploma in Six Sig-ma.
– Quality, customer focus and business development
– Identifying improvement opportunities and selecting projects
– Organization, rolls and responsibilities for improvement work
– Methods for problem solving
– Basic project management for improvement projects
– Define a problem and set a scope
– Customer and process perspective on improvements
– Implementation of solutions
– Measure and understand the problem
– Root cause analysis and techniques for solving problems
– Controlling and follow-up improvements
– Introduction to statistical analysis
– Practical statistics
– Control charts
– Capability studies
Riktar sig till
Persons that take part in, or will take part in, improvement teams or problem solving Green Belt projects.
Participants will receive relevant course material which will serve as a useful reference after the course.